Monday, October 13, 2008

You are now entering...The Prozac Zone!

Lynn and I are not on drugs, but sometimes we act like we are. For example, today, 2 appliances were delivered by freight. It took 4 of our neighbors to unload the appliances, take off the doors, big production...only to realize that BOTH appliances were the wrong ones! Neither of us really even reacted!

I was at Children's Hospital. Lynn called me and I calmly asked her to check my email for the number to "Homeclick.com." She called and we are now waiting for a supervisor to contact us! We've kinda decided to just keep what was sent to us, even though they are not what we ordered!

We are so calm, I feel like somehow we've been given drugs, or possibly rec'd lobotomies and were unaware...Here's to accepting whatever comes our way, whether or not we asked for it!

Serenity Now!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment